常用外貿英語900句?以下是外貿英語實用句子的整理與解析:一、詢盤相關表達詢盤與質量/市場反饋 Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。(用“witness”強調因果關系)Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.對地毯的詢盤日益增加。那么,常用外貿英語900句?一起來了解一下吧。
1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
關于我們今天在電話中的談話…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的關于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前郵件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我們上次在電話中所說的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我們在上次會議中所決定的…
9. as you requested...
根據貴方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復。
We'll have the contract ready for signature.
我們應準備好合同待簽字。
We signed a contract for medicines.
我們簽訂了一份藥品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
張先生代表中國絲綢進出口總公司在合同上簽了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.
因為有了你,我們才簽了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.
由于我們報價低,他們和我們簽了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet?
我們可以(接近于)簽合同了嗎?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")
當我們作為貨主時都要簽訂合同。
外貿英語口語中關于價格的常用表達及詞匯總結如下:
一、價格變動相關表達價格上漲
Price is turning high / rising / up / advancing.
Price is looking up.(價格看漲)
Price has skyrocketed / shot up / risen perpendicularly / risen in a spiral / hiked.(價格猛漲/飛漲/直線上升/螺旋上升/急劇抬高)
價格下跌
Price is turning low / falling / down.
Price is leveling off.(價格趨平)
價格對比與調整
Your price is on the high side / rather stiff / much higher than the price from U.K., France and Germany.(你方價格偏高/相當高/遠高于英法德)
Your price is prohibitive.(你方價格高得令人望而卻步)
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.(因原材料價格上漲,需相應調整產品價格)
Your price is $500/mt, twice that of other countries.(你方價格是其他國家的兩倍)
Is it possible to raise/lift the price by 5%?(能否提價5%)
二、貨幣匯率對價格的影響貨幣堅挺或疲軟
The Japanese yen is strengthening.(日元堅挺,可能導致進口成本上升)
The U.S. Dollar is weakening.(美元疲軟,可能降低出口競爭力)
三、外貿口語常用價格詞匯基礎價格術語
ceiling price:最高價、頂價
maximum price:最高價
minimum price:最低價
average price:平均價格
base price:底價
強調最低價的詞匯
rockbottom price:最低價
bedrock price:最低價
四、價格談判場景應用表達價格偏高
Your price exceeds our budget. Could you offer a discount?(你方價格超出預算,能否打折?)
The market price is lower. Can you revise the quote?(市場價更低,能否修改報價?)
解釋價格合理性
Our price reflects high quality and advanced technology.(價格體現高質量與先進技術)
The cost includes packaging and after-sales service.(價格包含包裝與售后服務)
應對提價要求
Raising the price by 5% may reduce our competitiveness.(提價5%可能降低競爭力)
We can consider a slight increase if you increase the order quantity.(若訂單量增加,可小幅提價)
五、注意事項文化差異:部分表達(如“prohibitive”)語氣強烈,需根據談判對象調整用詞。

以下是外貿英語實用句子的整理與解析:
一、詢盤相關表達詢盤與質量/市場反饋
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。(用“witness”強調因果關系)
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.對地毯的詢盤日益增加。(“numerous”比“many”更正式)
Enquiries are dwindling/dried up.詢盤正在減少/絕跡。(“dwindle”強調漸進減少,“dried up”比喻徹底消失)
詢盤分配與限制
Enquiries are so large that we can only allot you 200 cases.詢盤過多,僅能分配200箱貨。(“allot”體現資源分配的正式性)
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.目前無力處理貴方詢盤。

以下是整理的《外貿英語口語900句:產品介紹》,希望大家喜歡!
A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. thepurpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which webelieve will be a big seller in both China and the U. S.
A:謝謝,我很高興能在這兒演講。正如蒂娜女士所說,今天我講演的目的就是向大家介紹新的電子書。我想大家可能已經知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(電子書)的縮寫。 一年以前我們推出EBP到市場上。
以上就是常用外貿英語900句的全部內容,一、報盤(Offer)相關表達報盤準備與提出We have the offer ready for you. 我們已經為你準備好報盤了。I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。Please make us a cable offer. 請來電報盤。內容來源于互聯網,信息真偽需自行辨別。如有侵權請聯系刪除。