外貿英語口語900句?一、報盤(Offer)相關表達報盤準備與提出We have the offer ready for you. 我們已經為你準備好報盤了。I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。Please make us a cable offer. 請來電報盤。那么,外貿英語口語900句?一起來了解一下吧。
1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
關于我們今天在電話中的談話…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的關于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前郵件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我們上次在電話中所說的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我們在上次會議中所決定的…
9. as you requested...
根據貴方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復。
We'll have the contract ready for signature.
我們應準備好合同待簽字。
We signed a contract for medicines.
我們簽訂了一份藥品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
張先生代表中國絲綢進出口總公司在合同上簽了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.
因為有了你,我們才簽了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.
由于我們報價低,他們和我們簽了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet?
我們可以(接近于)簽合同了嗎?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")
當我們作為貨主時都要簽訂合同。
1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。
4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我們期待著進一步擴展良好的業務關系。

一、報盤(Offer)相關表達
報盤準備與提出
We have the offer ready for you. 我們已經為你準備好報盤了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。
Please make us a cable offer. 請來電報盤。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract. 請把上次合同中訂的那種質量的竹筍向我們報個價。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock. 我們現在可以報茶葉現貨。
We'll try our best to get a bid from the buyers. 我們一定盡力獲得買主的遞價。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday. 下星期就給您正式報盤。
I'm waiting for your offer. 我正等您的報價。
外貿英語口語交流中,明確、有效的表達至關重要。以下是一些常用的句子結構和表達方式,它們在處理商務溝通時能幫助你傳達準確的信息:
1. 當你需要確認、詢問或通知對方時,可以直接說:"I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...".
2. 跟進決策時,用 "I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision...". 這樣顯得專業且有條理。
3. 引用電話交談時,用 "With reference to our telephone conversation...". 保持對話的連貫性。
4. 在提及之前郵件內容時,可以提及日期,如 "In my previous e-mail on...". 記錄清晰,避免混淆。
5. 當重申前言,可以用 "As I mentioned earlier...". 顯示你的記憶力和細節把握。
6. 引用先前郵件中的信息,用 "As indicated in my previous e-mail...". 明確指出相關依據。
7. 當提及電話討論,用 "As we discussed on the phone...". 確保雙方意見一致。
以上就是外貿英語口語900句的全部內容,1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。內容來源于互聯網,信息真偽需自行辨別。如有侵權請聯系刪除。